Stainless steel socket cap screws are recommended when screws will be exposed to corrosive environments and atmospheric conditions. Due to their anti-rust properties, stainless steel socket cap screws withstand moist applications and environments including saltwater.
Stainless Steel characteristics:
- Low electrical and thermal conductivity
- Anti-rust properties
- High-temperature tolerance
- Low maintenance properties
- Available in 300 series stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
KD Fasteners, Inc. provides stainless steel socket cap screws in both standard (inch) - #2 (.086) to 4 inches – and metric – 2MM to 60 MM – sizing. Products are US made. Stainless steel socket cap screw head styles include:
- Standard socket head cap screw
- Button head
- Low head
- Flat head
- Metric styles
- Standard head styles
- Flange socket head cap screws
- Low head socket head cap screws with pilot point
When purchasing your stainless steel socket cap screws, don’t forget the hex keys needed to install them. We offer both short and long hex keys. From large quantities to small packs of 100, we can supply your socket needs.
In addition to our fully stocked line of stainless steel socket cap screws, KD Fastener’s Inc. offers custom pieces from small to large runs. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.