KD Fasteners, Inc.® can supply the fastener you are looking for, in the material that you need. We handle everything from low carbon steel to exotic materials and everything in between. We can either supply it off our shelf or we can make it if it is not available.
Our materials we handle include the following:
Steel alloy materials
KD Fasteners, Inc.® uses the following steel alloy materials: grade 2, grade 5, grade 8,1008,1010,1038,4037, B5, B6, B7, B7M, B16, B8, B8M, L7, A490, A325, 2H and more.
KD Fasteners, Inc.® uses a wide variety of materials to suit any fastener application. A few that we provide include:
- Stainless steel: 302, 303, 304, 304L, 309, 310, 316, 316B, 316L, 317, 317LM, 321, 330, 347, 410, 416, 422, 430, 431, 440c and 501
- Aluminum: 2024, 6061 and 7075
- Copper, brass and bronze: aluminum bronze, silicon bronze 655, silicon bronze 651, phosphorous bronze, brass, naval brass
- Exotics: 904L, alloy 50, alloy 60, alloy 20, Ferralium 255, Tantalum, A-286, Haynes 230, titanium, Nitonic alloy 50, Nitrinic alloy 60, Waspaloy, Zirconium, Monel Nickel 200, nickel alloy C276, nickel alloy B, B3 and G-3
- Inconel alloys: 600, 601, 625, 718, 800, 800H, 825, 925 and X750
- Hastelloy: C-276, B,C-4, G, C-2000, X, and C-22
- Monel: 400, 405, K500, and 200
Plastic (includes natural and black nylon, PVC, neoprene, Delrin, Kynar, Lexan, Mylar, Mica, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Celcon, Teflon, Ultem, Viton and rubber to name a few). We can also supply DFAR certified materials when your fasteners need to be made and melted in the United States.