What are Tapping Screws?
Tapping screws are screws that can form its own hole while it’s being driven into a material. KD Fasteners, Inc.® has a wide variety of tapping screws to choose from. Our stock includes a variety of materials and plating. We carry standard and metric sizes of tapping screws, and we can also run specials per print.
Tapping Screw Options
- Wood screws
- Sheet metal screws (type A, AB, and B)
- Thread rolling screws
- Plastite-Alternative (registered trademark)
- Taptite-Alternative (registered trademark)
- EJOT PT-Alternative threaded screws (registered trademark)
- Thread cutting screws -Type 1, 23, 25, and F
- U-drive screws (Import and to Military specifications)
- Self-drilling screws (variety of styles and materials)
Contact us to learn more!