KD Fasteners, Inc.® supplies a wide assortment of wood screws in different styles and material:
- Standard wood screws: We offer them in round, flat, and oval. The material includes brass, silicon bronze, 18-8 stainless steel, aluminum, and steel zinc. Our sizes start at #2 and can up to a #20. We also can make wood screws per your print with your specific plating and drive.
- Deck screws: We offer deck screws with a bugle head with square and Phillips recessed drives. Our line include 18-8 stainless steel, steel zinc, steel dacrotized, and steel W.A.R.(tm) coating.
- Deep thread/Cabinet screws: We carry these screws in a variety of head styles and points. We have standard sharp point and also the type 17 as well. We offer them in steel zinc, black oxide, and stainless steel. They can also include nibs.
- Exterior screws: KD Fasteners, Inc.® offer them in zinc/yellow and in 18-8 stainless steel (300 series). They come with a type 17 point
- Face framing screws: Our face framing screws come with a pan head and a type 17 point. We have them in course and fine thread.
- Pole barn screws: Pole barn screws come with an unslotted hex washer head with a neoprene washer attached under the head. We offer them in galvanized steel.
KD Fasteners, Inc.® offers a full assortment of wood screws in many styles. We also have the ability to make wood screws per your print.