What is a Self-Tapping Screw?
A self tapping screw is a screw that can form its own hole while it’s being driven into a material. KD Fasteners, Inc.® has a wide variety of self-tapping screws to choose from. Our stock includes a variety of materials and plating. We carry standard and metric sizes as well. We can also run specials per print.
Self-Tapping Screw Options:
- Wood screws
- Sheet metal screws (type A, AB, and B)
- Thread rolling screws
- Plastite-Alternative (registered trademark)
- Taptite-Alternative (registered trademark)
- EJOT PT-Alternative threaded screws (registered trademark)
- Thread cutting screws
- Type 1, 23, 25, and F
- U drive screws (Import and to Military specifications)
- Self drilling screws (variety of styles and materials)
Contact us today to learn more!