Titanium Grade 7 socket cap screws are the most corrosion resistant among the titanium grades.
Known for being strong and light weight, KD Fasteners, Inc.’s Titanium Grade 7 socket cap screws are ideal for applications like oil and gas, military and sporting goods.
Titanium Grade 7 is mechanically and physically equivalent to Grade 2 except with the addition of the interstitial element palladium. This gives our Titanium Grade 7 socket cap screws enhanced crevice corrosion resistance at low temperatures and high pH.
Titanium Grade 7 Characteristics
- Most corrosion resistant of all titanium alloys
- Most resistant to corrosion in reducing acids
- Excellent stiffness, toughness and high strength combined with low density
- Excellent weldability and fabricability
- Chemical processes and production equipment components
- Sporting goods
Styles of Titanium Socket Products:
- Button socket head cap screw
- Socket cap screw
- Flat socket cap screw
- Low head socket cap screw
- Socket set screw
- Full dog
- Half dog
- Cone point
Titanium Grade 7 socket cap screws are available in both standard (inch) – #2 (.086) to 4 inches – and metric – 2MM to 60 MM – sizing. Products are made in the USA. Whether you need a standard or custom size, KD Fasteners has a solution for you. We also supply the hex keys used to install our socket cap screws. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.