Known for their usefulness in the aerospace industry, titanium grade 7 lock nuts provide lightweight, durability, and resistance to loosening due to vibration and torque.
Titanium Grade 7 is mechanically and physically equivalent to Grade 2 except with the addition of the interstitial element palladium. This gives our Titanium Grade 7 lock nuts enhanced crevice corrosion resistance at low temperatures and high pH. Titanium Grade 7 is the most corrosion resistant alloy in the titanium grades.
These lock nuts are also strong and lightweight, like their Titanium Grade 2 and 5 predecessors, and can be used in oil and gas, military, and sporting goods applications.
Titanium Grade 7 Characteristics
- Most corrosion resistant of all titanium alloys
- Most resistant to corrosion in reducing acids
- Excellent stiffness, toughness and high strength combined with low density
- Excellent weldability and fabricability
- Chemical processes and production equipment components
- Sporting goods
Titanium Grade 7 Lock Nut Styles
- Grade C all-metal cone
- Grade A reversible
- Flexloc nut
- Nylon insert
Titanium Grade 7 lock nuts are made in the United States. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.