KD Fasteners Inc.’s Titanium Grade 7 heavy hex bolts are the most resistant to corrosion in reducing acids making them the best option for chemical industries.
Titanium Grade 7 is mechanically and physically equivalent to Grade 2 except with the addition of the interstitial element palladium.
Titanium Grade 7 Characteristics
- Most corrosion resistance of all titanium alloys
- Most resistant to corrosion in reducing acids
- Meets ASME B18.2.1 and B18.104.22.168M standards
- Excellent stiffness, toughness and high strength combined with low density
- Excellent weldability and fabricability
- Chemical processes and production equipment components
Titanium Grade 7 Heavy Hex Bolts are custom made with quick turnaround times. Available in standard (inch) and metric sizing. Standard sizes are available up to 4 inches in diameter and custom sized diameter are up to 3 ½ inches. Products are made in the USA. Whether you need a standard or custom size, KD Fasteners has a solution for you. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.