Inconel 600 heavy hex bolts are the right choice for a large range of applications. Talk to the customer service representatives at KD Fasteners, Inc. today to learn about all of your options.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures. This material also has good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments.
The high nickel content enables Inconel 600 to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content also gives Inconel 600 excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
The chromium content of Inconel 600 gives the alloy resistance to sulfur compounds and various oxidizing environments. As a result, Inconel 600 heavy hex bolts resist steam and mixtures of steam, air and carbon dioxide.
Inconel 600 Properties
- Virtually immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
- Good caustic corrosion resistance
- Resistant to dry C12 to about 1000°F
- Oxidation resistance to 2000°F
- Carburization resistance
- High strength
- Heat resistance
- Cryogenic to 2000°F
- Good resistance to corrosion and heat
- Resistant to chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking
- Resistant to corrosion by high purity water
- Resistant to caustic corrosion
- Heaters, stills, bubble towers and condensers for processing fatty acids
- Evaporator tubes, tube sheets and flaking trays for the manufacture of sodium sulfide
- Paper industry
- Vacuum furnace fixtures
- Chlorination equipment to 1000°F
- Titanium dioxide plants
- Perchloroethylene syntheses
- Magnesium chloride
- Barge and tank trucks
- Carburizing atmospheres
- Ethylene dichloride crackers
- Furnace trays, mufflers, hangers
- Gasoline stabilizer production
- MgCl2 evaporates
- Soap manufacture
- Titanium dioxide
- Vegetable and fatty acid vessels
- Other chemical processes
- Food processing
- Heat treating
- Phenol condensers
Inconel 600 heavy hex bolts are custom made with quick turnaround times. Available in standard (inch) and metric sizing. Standard sizes are offered up to 4-inch diameter and custom sized diameters go up to 3 ½ inches. Products are made in the USA. Whether you need a standard or custom size, KD Fasteners has a solution for you. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.