Ideal for aerospace applications, Titanium grade 7 hex bolts are lightweight and highly durable.
Titanium Grade 7 is mechanically and physically equivalent to Grade 2 except with the addition of the interstitial element palladium. This gives our Titanium Grade 7 hex bolts enhanced crevice corrosion resistance at low temperatures and high pH. Titanium Grade 7 is the most corrosion resistant alloy in the titanium grades.
Known for being strong and lightweight, Titanium Grade 7 hex bolts are ideal for applications like oil and gas, military and sporting goods.
Titanium Grade 7 Characteristics
- Most corrosion resistant of all titanium alloys
- Most resistant to corrosion in reducing acids
- Excellent stiffness, toughness and high strength combined with low density
- Excellent weldability and fabricability
- Chemical processes and production equipment components
- Sporting goods
Our Titanium Grade 7 hex bolts, also known as Hex Cap Screws, are offered in ¼ inch to 2 ½ inches. But custom sizes can be easily manufactured at our United States facility upon request. Whether you need a standard or custom size, KD Fasteners has a solution for you. Contact us today by calling 1-800-736-5014 or filling out our contact form.