Finished hex nuts are a 6 sided nut with threads in the middle that are meant to mate with a threaded bolt with similar threads.
KD Fasteners, Inc.™ carries a wide range of finished hex nuts in various grades, materials, and styles. We carry both inch and metric. Our line also includes import and domestic in the inch sizes.
We also specialize in:
- Grade 2, 5, and 8 in plain, zinc, zinc yellow, black oxide and other types of plating
- Metric Din 934 and 439B (8.8, 10.9, 12.9 A2 and A4 stainless)
- Stainless steel (18-8 and 316)
- Silicon Bronze
- Jam nuts (similar to hex nuts but has a smaller thickness)
- Heavy hex nuts (we carry plain, zinc, zinc yellow, and hot dipped galvanized):
- 2H A194
- A563 (grade C and DH)
- Exotic Materials (Inconel, Monel, Hastalloy, and special grades of stainless)