Hex bolts, which consists of 6 sides on the head, come in a variety of plating and materials. We can supply zinc, zinc yellow, black oxide, magni, cadiunum and others. We offer both domestic and import products. Our sizes start at 1/4” diameter and go up to 2-1/2”. The stock consists of both hex cap screws and fully threaded bolts also known as tap bolts. If we do not stock it, we will be happy to see if it is something that we can make for you.
Hex bolts can be used in a wide variety of fastening applications. They can be used in wood, steel, and other industrial applications. Our hex bolts have been used in buildings, bridges, and other industrial needs.
Steel alloy materials
KD Fasteners uses the following steel alloy materials: Grade 2, grade 5, grade 8,1008,1010,1038,4037, B5, B6, B7, B7M, B16, B8, B8M, L7, A490, A325, 2H and more.
KD Fasteners uses a wide variety of materials to suit any fastener application. A few that we provide include:
- Stainless steel: 302, 303, 304, 304L, 309, 310, 316, 316B, 316L, 317, 317LM, 321, 330, 347, 410, 416, 422, 430, 431, 440cC and 501
- Aluminum: 2024, 6061 and 7075
- Copper, brass and bronze: aluminum bronze, silicon bronze 655, silicon bronze 651, phosphorous bronze, brass, naval brass
- Exotics: 904L, alloy 50, alloy 60, alloy 20, Ferralium 255, Tantalum, A-286, Haynes 230, titanium, Nitonic alloy 50, Nitrinic alloy 60, Waspaloy, Zirconium, Monel Nickel 200, nickel alloy C276, nickel alloy B, B3 and G-3
- Inconel alloys: 600, 601, 625, 718, 800, 800H, 825, 925 and X750
- Hastelloy: C-276, B,C-4, G, C-2000, X, and C-22
- Monel: 400, 405, K500, and 200